Our experience in the defense of liability claims includes the representation of insureds through a wide variety of insurance companies and self-insureds, and principally focuses on claims brought against:
- Commercial professionals, public sector professionals, healthcare providers, mental health providers, attorneys and general contractors and subcontractors in various types of construction related claims:
- Our attorney is experienced in professional malpractice law and can help clients determine whether or not malpractice has occurred where someone or something is damaged as a result of negligence or misconduct.
- Governmental entities and their employees including, but not limited to, large municipalities, counties, police officers, sheriffs, city councilmen, school districts and regional entities.
- Manufacturers, retailers and distributors in a variety of products liability claims.
- Our attorney has years of experience and an excellent track record of defending products liability claims involving injuries as a result of an unsafe product that was designed, manufactured, sold, and/or furnished by a person or company. Our attorney has claims involving asbestos, apparel, alcoholic beverages, firearms, food and agricultural products, machinery and tools, medical products and devices, motor vehicles, pharmaceutical products, and recreational products.
- Individuals and businesses in general liability matters, including but not limited to motor vehicle injury claims, premises liability claims, environmental tort claims, arson claims, fidelity claims, commercial claims and contract claims
We also litigate managed health care disputes, claims involving policy sales malpractice, claims relating to investment activities of insurance companies and claims arising under disability and life insurance, as well as annuity policies.
Insurance Coverage Litigation
Our insurance coverage litigation experience is very broad. We have been involved in disputes concerning most major lines of insurance on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants in matters including:
- Environmental contamination
- Directors and Officers
- Construction Defects
Frequently, these are complex, multi-party actions brought in state or federal courts. Our extensive experience in managing large cases has proven extremely valuable and in this regard, we have been very successful.